Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Lousy Statz Afternoon Class..

I sleep in ma class because my Prof sings a lullaby,
I wish I tripped to the streets of Carlsby.
Why doesn't the Prof ever understand her students,
They dont need da lectures, they are all prudent.
My friend sitting on my right bench is dozing;
The missy on my left with crossed legs seems to be posing.
Constrained minds are complaining for the draggy lectures,
The back-benchers sense that their brains are filled with fractures.
Marketing multitude haggle that Fin is all crap,
Fin people wriggle that Marketing is all Frappe.
So many subjects to study: Systems, Operation & Strategies;
Why doesn't the admin understand that not all are 'child-prodigies'
My Prof stares at me; I gave a Phew!
Grâce à Dieu that bookish students are so few!!

1 comment:

Souvik Gupta said...

this is my favourite among your all posts...