Translate

Friday, December 21, 2007

High.. higher.. highest!!

I m a lil high .. thanks to da GC guys.. the party was awesome..n PD was higher with his punjabi songs... ahh I liked 'Opium' a lot.. this time the milieu was quiet different... the food was yummilicious.. I felt like drinkin ambrosia... n da aroma was worth smellin... da word-talks were excitin..n above all da day was marvelous.. we completed one-third of our MBA...n da last xam went well too.. we missed da 'Indian Ocean' show although we had da free passes bcoz da crowd s%$kd....we didnt get our certiz too.. but ya we won our 1st b-school compz.. n u know how it feels.. it feels fuckin aweeeeeeeesome!!

I wanted to get soem part of Korn.... but Alas I dont have it on ma lappy..ahh...Itz a confused situation.. I have an end-term via-voice tomorrow n I wanna study.. but I have so many books to read from...half have been misplaced in BJ n for da oder half...I am lazy enough to dust it...

Ah... Crazy moments... I feel dat I m missin something in ma life... tole to ma roomie though...I m missin a musical instrument in ma life.. for da last so many yrs I never whole-heartedly tried to play any of da instruments..had juz played tango once or twice.. n juz posed with da guitar couple of times.... ma later yrs wud be worse if I cannot learn anyone of those..I am yet to find a medium....

Gawd..Bless me..
Ciao fienz..Sweet dreamz Diary

No comments: