Translate

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Revelling the rides of Insanity...

I wake up early and wait for the bus,
I land in office with much ruckus.
I plug my laptop and make some sound,
My anxiety in the morn has no such bound.
I go out for a coffee with a friend,
Hope that the wait for my guide will soon end.
I come back to my desk and check my mails.
I look around and see only snails.
The voice in the office is on a rise,
With morning haggles and cell phone rings.
I stick to my routine of work and play,
Ma heart loathes the work; it always sings.
Marketing they say is so deep and vague,
To find a solution and then keep a gauge.
Google is god when secondary research comes,
And then my mind struggles across the river Somme.
I wait for the lunch as interns get together,
I will miss the talks and the slangs forever.
The times with Chandru I’ll never forget,
When I wash my hands and light a cigarette.
I look up to Sid for his gentleman-ship,
Dude, I promised you of my friendship.
Viraj seems to be in the warehouse,
Often I wonder: Is he relaxing in his house?
Yohan is the guy who talks like me,
I respect you man; you take it from me.
Manoj has always been dear to me,
No matter what others said, he will like me.
Akila is the girl with brains and mind,
I wished she was a little more kind.
A missy from pune is learning the skills of HR,
Hello darling: You should pick up a bit of PR.
The MI-CAn lass, Shravya is on cloud number 9,
I hope she wouldn’t mind if I take her for a wine!
I get drunk and stay in a high,
Sometimes I fly and then give a sigh.
I love this place, for my memoirs here,
And I believe that better moments are yet to come.
People would forget as the time passes by,
Memories would be buried; but not for some.
I ask to my core: Am I crazy or insane?
I am just a student, a little more humane.
(Dedicated to my fellow interns at ABG)

5 comments:

Dhawan said...

hey that was some awesome stuff!!

keep up the spirits man...

but just one thing... write all that is true!!
i was searching for more... i think u can add more lines for al that u discussed with me... THE TRUTH!!

this was the first time i checked ur blog!! pretty cool stuff man.

rock on...

Souvik Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Souvik Gupta said...

achchha tha be... par tere office mein snails hai kya?

netfandu said...

supatb blog. this is really nice blog and vary useful . keep it up
visit my blog
www.netfandu.blogspot.com

anwinj said...

Hi, this is Anwin from the indiblogger team. I was wondering if you will be there at the kolkata bloggers meet on Sep 21. It would be great to meet you and other bloggers from Kolkata.

More details and to sign up visit http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=14

Cheers,
Anwin (Indiblogger)